Crowntakers Strategy RPG Announced
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Kasedo Games has announced Crowntakers: a new Strategy RPG for Mac, Windows, SteamOS and iOS/Android tablets. Developed by Bulwark Studios, Crowntakers offers players a medieval fantasy world powered by procedurally-generated environments and enemies to create a different adventure each time you play. Gamers must assemble a group of mercenaries and embark on a quest to banish evil from the world.
Crowntakers features intricate turn-based strategy combat that can be adapted to your strategy. Hire powerful new allies, upgrade your equipment, craft useful items and level up your companions in order to overcome powerful threats and challenges through tactical ingenuity. Kasedo Games has also released the debut trailer for the game – watch it below for a first look at this brand new adventure.Crowntakers will be released in the last quarter of 2014.
In an ever-changing world, heroes are the only constants.
Dark times are imminent: the king’s abduction throws a once peaceful land into turmoil. Being the chosen one elected by the king himself through one of your dreams, you embark on an adventurous journey to free him from the hands of the evil duke and go down in history as the kingdom’s greatest hero. But time is of the essence…
Crowntakers combines turn-based strategy with RPG elements and takes you at the behest of the crown into a medieval fantasy world full of challenging encounters and epic adventures. With its randomly generated world, Crowntakers offers a varied gaming experience every time you set out to fight evil. As a hero on a mission, you’ll have to assemble a group of brave mercenaries to take on cruel enemies like barbarians, ferocious animals or deceitful thieves. Embark on challenging quests, gather vital resources and finally banish evil from the world.
Features of Crowntakers
- Turn-based strategy meets RPG in a beautifully created fantasy world
- On every game start the world is rebuilt with different environments and encounters; encouraging players to try different strategies
- More than 8 diverse and procedural environments ranging from mountain passes to shadowy castles
- Hire 9 individual mercenaries to take on bandits, wildlife and malevolent knights on a hexagonal battlefield. Utilise the unique class skills of the archer, wizard, scout and others
- Gather resources, level-up your companions, collect mighty equipment and craft helpful potions to survive until your quest is complete
- Alternative endings: will you save the king before the time runs out?
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, July 28, 2014
Friday, July 25, 2014
Thursday, July 24, 2014
Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.