Ku: Shroud Of The Morrigan Offers 'Celtic Punk' Action
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan from bitSmith Games is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The "Celtic punk" action adventure puts players in the role of a young orphan who sets forth into a futuristic Irish landscape devastated by technomagical war and economic collapse. To survive he will need to make use of his ancient sword and mysterious metal glove.
Forged from an ancient tale of Celtic mythology. An action-adventure set in a future Ireland devastated by technomagical war and economic collapse, humanity clings on by using the remnants of technology that survive. When their ancient spring of life begins to fail, an unwanted orphan child must leave the safety of his villages' mountaintop refuge. With only an ancient sword and a mysterious metal glove, he ventures into lands unexplored and twisted by strange ancient powers.Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan is available now for $4.99 (USD).
Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan (add to watch list)
- Celtic-punk – a fusion of Celtic and steampunk aesthetics
- A rich and intriguing world, brought to life by beautiful hand-drawn sketches, lovingly painted and animated in high resolution
- A lush world populated with strange creatures and vicious enemies, born in the cauldron of war
- Fast-paced combat and epic boss encounters
- Combat Arena with unlockable arenas and high scores
- Critically acclaimed original soundtrack – Music from Irelands premier independent electronic artists
- Play in Irish – a full Irish translation of the game.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 1.7 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan Trailer
Buy Ku: Shroud of the Morrigan
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, May 22, 2014
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Monday, May 19, 2014
Friday, May 16, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.