The Wolf Among Us Episode 4 New Screens Posted
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Telltale Games has released a few new screenshots to showcase the upcoming fourth episode in The Wolf Among Us. Based on Bill Willingham's award-winning comic book series FABLES and licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Episode 4: In Sheep's Clothing continues the saga of Bigby Wolf.
From the makers of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead comes a gritty, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic books (DC Comics/Vertigo). As Bigby Wolf - THE big bad wolf - you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences. Check out the link below for more information.
Wolf Among Us Screen 1
An evolution of Telltale's ground-breaking choice and consequence game mechanics will ensure the player learns that even as Bigby Wolf (THE Big Bad Wolf), Sheriff of Fabletown, life in the big bad city is bloody, terrifying and dangerous.
Over a season of content spanning across 5 episodes:
Episode 1: FaithFeatures:
Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors
Episode 3: A Crooked Mile
Episode 4: In Sheep’s Clothing
Episode 5: Cry Wolf
- From the team that brought you 2012 Game of the Year, The Walking Dead
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series
- Now, it’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect your story, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world
- A perfect place to begin your Fables journey, even if you’ve not read the comics; this game is set before the events seen in the first issue
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 2 GHz Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
Wolf Among Us Screen 2
Wolf Among Us Screen 3
The Wolf Among Us - Season Pass
Buy The Wolf Among Us - Season Pass
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Monday, May 19, 2014
Friday, May 16, 2014
Thursday, May 15, 2014
Monday, May 12, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.