Blow Things Up In Broforce
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Devolver Digital's Broforce is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The explosive action title puts players in charge of the Broforce, a paramilitary organization specializing in excessive force. Broforce includes dozens of unique "bros", multiplayer with up to 4 players, a fully destructible world, frequent updates, and a level editor.
When evil threatens the world, the world calls on Broforce - an under-funded, over-powered paramilitary organization dealing exclusively in excessive force. Brace your loins with up to four players to run ‘n’ gun as dozens of different bros and eliminate the opposing terrorist forces that threaten our way of life. Unleash scores of unique weapons and set off incredible chain reactions of fire, napalm, and limbs in the name of freedom.Broforce is available now for $14.99 (USD).
- The Broforce: Deliver your own brand of shock and awe with dozens of unique bros each with their own primary, secondary, and special attacks designed to dispatch freedom across the world.
- Bro-Op & Deathmatch: Battle terrorism with up to four players in cooperative mode or sever ties with your bros and face each other in several bombastic deathmatch modes. Work your way up the global leaderboards towards international fame and fortune.
- Fully Destructible Everything: Destructible terrain opens up a slew of strategic options while the abundance of Exploding Red Barrels of Justice™ can literally level the playing field with one shot.
- Constantly Expanding Broverse: Constant Broforce updates deliver more fun and new mayhem from battle-ready vehicles and towering dinosaurs to colossal mini-bosses and all-new unlockable bros.
- Level Editor: Design your own playground of destruction with a robust level editor and become the envy of all the other bros by sharing them online.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2.8 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 150 MB HD Space
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, May 5, 2014
Friday, May 2, 2014
Thursday, May 1, 2014
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.