Civil War: 1862 Now At Mac Game Store
6:00 AM | IMG News | 10 comments
Hunted Cow's Civil War: 1862, the prequel to the strategy wargame Civil War: 1863, is now available for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The game features an 8 mission tutorial campaign, 53 main missions spanning 7 campaigns, 8 unique civil war units, different infantry formations, and detailed combat analysis.
Civil War: 1862 is the prequel to the highly acclaimed Civil War: 1863, incorporating the detailed strategic gameplay of the original while adding major new features and improvements such as flank attacks and strategic movement. Melee combat has also been given greater emphasis and the range of troop quality has been expanded to include elite units. Civil War: 1862 is available now for $6.99 (USD).
Civil War: 1862 (add to watch list)
The game gives a unique wargaming experience on the Mac and includes 45 historical battles from the American Civil War in 1862 which can be played as either side.
- High Definition Civil War Era Graphics.
- 8 mission 'Tutorial' campaign.
- 53 detailed missions across 7 campaigns.
- All missions can be played as both sides
(except the tutorial).
- 8 Unique Civil War Units: Infantry with Muskets, Infantry with Rifled Muskets, Artillery, Generals, Wagons, Naval Gunboats, Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
- Four classes of infantry - Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
- Different infantry formations: unformed, line for shooting and column for charging!
- Detailed Combat Analysis.
- Flank Attacks.
- Strategic Movement.
- Hours of Gameplay.
Buy Civil War: 1862
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Friday, April 18, 2014
Thursday, April 17, 2014
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.