BOH 5th Anniversary Edition Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
EDITEL has announced the release of the 5th Anniversary Edition of Simone Bevilacqua's BOH. The retro action game of exploration challenges players to travel through trap filled corridors, solve puzzles, and defeat enemies as they quest to find and defeat the Evil Masters. The 5th Anniversary Edition adds a variety of improvements including five new missions.
5th Anniversary Edition Features:Check out the site below for more information.
BOH 5th Anniversary Edition
It comes on a new CD image that contains:
- includes all the updates released previously
- reworks the video modes handling (full screen by default window on
16-bit screens allowed more robust etc.)
- adds the CRT and LCD pixel modes
- adds the 5x zoom
- adds 5 new missions, bringing the total to a massive 60
- assigns the pause to the [ESCAPE] key (instead of a specific key), which
thus no longer causes the immediate abort of the current mission
- reworks the menu controls (more keys do not depend anymore on the
in-game controls configuration)
- adds the emergency configuration reset (assigned to the key [F12])
- adds the screenshot functionality (assigned to the key [F1])
- makes quitting by means of [ALT]+[F4] available on all platforms
- sets the default URL for records submission to http://www.retream.com/BOH
(it is no longer necessary to specify such URL manually in the configuration
- replaces the copy code with an email address for the records submission
- updates the manuals
- applies many other optimizations/changes/fixes, for more performance, polish and robustness.
- the AmigaOS, AROS, Linux, MacOS and Windows versions
- universal installers that can install the game from scratch or update any previous version
- the soundtrack (CD-quality audio files and print-quality jewel case
BOH is a unique retro-flavoured puzzle-riddled dungeon crawler spiced up with thrilling action.
You move in claustrophobic, mysterious, dangerous battlefields searching for the Evil Masters, who throw countless enemies at you until you discover and face them in the final battle. Although your quests are made slightly less hard by the power-ups scattered all around, carrying out the missions demands lots of concentration and quick reflexes.
With BOH the fun never ends: new missions can be added anytime and you can even create your own! And, as if that was not enough, you can also customize entirely its audio-visual aspect!
BOH has been created with lots of passion and care to offer, with its oldschool style, a fascinatingly different videogaming experience.
BOH (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 7, 2014
Friday, April 4, 2014
Thursday, April 3, 2014
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.