Fly The Undead Skies In Zombies On A Plane
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Zombies on a Plane from Shangri-La Game Studios is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. Playing as the captain of a jumbo jet filled with infected passengers intent on dropping the plane out of the sky players will need to use the jet as a weapon as they fight to stay in the air.
Take on the role of the captain of a troubled jumbo jet carrying infected passengers intent on bringing the plane out of the sky.Zombies on a Plane is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Zombies On A Plane Trailer
Use the plane as a weapon and fight to stay in the air against hordes of zombies at 30,000ft. As captain in control, players must maintain the health of vital key parts such as the engines and rudder. Beat your stats or a friend's in score, combos, time and kills and fly to the top in the leaderboards.
Featuring Impressive visuals, realistic flight dynamics and damage handling and an immersive weather system within a world of non stop zombie action that comes together to create a truly innovative and interactive gaming experience like no other.
- Beautiful graphics featuring: bloom lighting, real time reflections, volumetric clouds, etc.
- Dynamic weather and day/night cycle
- Intelligent zombie AI that react to plane movement
- Tracks player stats fueling an addictive experience
- 3 unique modes: Survival, Waves, Free Flight
- Fly the iconic jumbo jet
- Realistic physics
- Full yoke, throttle, brake, and rudder controls
- 360 degree camera panning with ability to set camera facing each side
- Advanced particle effects (sparks, engine fires, explosions)
- Never-before-seen gameplay
- Mac OS X 10.6.3 or later
- 1.6 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
Zombies On A Plane
Buy Zombies On A Plane
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, March 25, 2014
Monday, March 24, 2014
Friday, March 21, 2014
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Wednesday, March 19, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.