Elliot Quest Now At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Elliot Quest from Ansimuz Games is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The Kickstarter funded adventure/RPG hybrid was inspired by Zelda II: The Adventure of Link and gives players the chance to explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon.
Elliot Quest is an adventure/RPG where players explore the mysterious Urele island in search of an ancient demon. With 5 dungeons to conquer, 18 bosses to defeat, and countless treasures to discover.Elliot Quest is available now for $6.49 (USD), a savings of 35%.
- An expansive island to explore with over 16 unique bosses
- Customize your character with an engaging Level Up System
- Chain attacks to make enemies drop more items
- Experiment with different magic attacks to defeat Elliotís enemies
- Solve puzzles to find hidden crystals and access secret areas
- Hunt powerful monsters to find powerful weapons
- 3 unique endings based on your decisions
- Original Music by Michael Chait - listen at https://soundcloud.com/michael-chait-music/sets/elliot-quest
- Well-balanced gameplay thatís easy to pick up but difficult to master
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- 2 GB RAM
Buy Elliot Quest
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, March 14, 2014
Thursday, March 13, 2014
Wednesday, March 12, 2014
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Monday, March 10, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.