TinyKeep Arrives This Year
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Digital Tribe Games has announced that its Kickstarter funded "dungeon escaping action RPG" TinyKeep will launch this year. Players take the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon. Set free under mysterious circumstances the players must set off into the darkness to make their escape.
Forged from the heat of pure passion by indie studio Phigames, TinyKeep is a Dungeon Escaping Action RPG with emergent creature AI unlike any seen before it. Prepare to rise up from deep down within the dank darkness of TinyKeep's dungeons on Steam and other major digital distribution channels this September.TinyKeep will be available for Windows PC at launch in September with the Mac and Linux version soon to follow.
Players will embrace the role of a hopeless prisoner held deep in a forgotten dungeon who one day wakes up to find themselves mysteriously released. Their saviour is nowhere to be seen, but the cell door is broken and ajar, tempting them with the sweet scent of freedom. With nothing but a flickering lantern and a strange letter left behind by their in-mate, they must venture into the darkness and make their escape!
What really sets TinyKeep apart is the sophisticated AI system, designed to produce unique monster intelligence that behaves in exciting and unpredictable ways. "We wanted to create a game that feels alive, where the dungeon's inhabitants have their own motivations and needs, and situations are created that have never been seen before in a game of this genre." says Phi Dinh, founder of Phigames.
- Procedurally generated random dungeons – no playthrough is ever the same!
- Beautiful dynamically lit 3D graphics for a variety of environments - cold slimy walls, hot ﬁery pits and pitch black corridors.
- Persistent characters - collect legendary weapons, improve your character and tackle increasingly harder dungeons.
- An innovative Pocket Inventory System that combines stats, customization, inventory, equipment and skills into a single accessible game mechanic.
- Variety of intelligent monsters, each with their own unique behaviors and traits. Creatures work together to chase you down and ﬂee from threats.
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, March 7, 2014
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Wednesday, March 5, 2014
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Monday, March 3, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.