MGS Faces The Music With Beatbuddy: Tale Of The Guardians
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The action adventure game puts players in the role of Beatbuddy, an ethereal creature on a quest to unite with his sisters Melody and Harmony, and stop the evil Prince Maestro.
Awakened from his slumber, Beatbuddy journeys through lush hand-painted environments on a quest to save his companions and his own immortality. Beatbuddy interacts with the living breathing environment that pulses to the beat of an original soundtrack, aiding him as he unlocks new paths and solves puzzles.Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Beatbuddy: Tale Of The Guardians (add to watch list)
- Experience an action-adventure game in a whole new way, which incorporates music into every aspect of the beautiful world. Players interact with the environment and a variety of creatures to open paths and solve puzzles throughout their journey.
- Six beautifully hand painted levels, each broken into five chapters, take the player through the unique locations and vivid color pallets.
- Featuring an exclusively produced soundtrack with original songs composed specifically for the game by known artists including Austin Wintory, Parov Stelar, Sabrepulse and La Rochelle Band.
- Play as Beatbuddy, an ethereal creature who travels to unite with his sisters Melody and Harmony and stop the evil Prince Maestro with the aid of Clef who provides comic relief throughout their journey.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
Buy Beatbuddy: Tale Of The Guardians
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 27, 2014
Wednesday, February 26, 2014
Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Monday, February 24, 2014
Friday, February 21, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.