Divinity: Original Sin Coming Spring 2014
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 7 comments
Larian Studios has officially announced a Spring 2014 launch window for its upcoming fantasy RPG Divinity: Original Sin, and has also revealed a new game trailer showcasing gameplay and cinematics. Larian explained the shift from the previous February 28 launch will give the developer time to implement changes based on feedback from beta testing.
Larian Studios announces a new launch timeframe for Divinity: Original Sin. The extra time will be used to implement feedback received from Steam Early Access players and Kickstarter backers. Divinity: Original Sin features a huge and reactive RPG world with unparalleled 2-player co-op, and Larian is taking the time necessary to make it right and polished. As the game approaches launch, the Steam Early Access version will continue to see frequent improvements, including bug fixes and some sizable content updates.Follow the links below for more information.
Divinity Original Sin Trailer
Spring is Coming Trailer
Catch a sneak preview of what's to come this Spring for Divinity: Original Sin in our newest teaser trailer. The world is growing ever more vast and more interactive, and here you'll find a first look at some of Rivellon's previously unseen fairytale landscapes and creatures. If you pay close attention, you'll find that it's not only your elemental powers, but also tempestuous weather that can shift the winds in combat.
About Divinity: Original Sin
Divinity: Original Sin goes back to the values of memorable cRPGs: isometric, party-based, turn-based, gripping dialogues, choices and consequence, deep story, profound character and party development, a big interactive world filled with characters and items, free exploration... There is only one main goal, and how you get there is completely up to you. Of course, everything is more fun with a friend and so is Original Sin: drop-in, drop-out multiplayer takes care of that, both online and locally.
- Become part of a reactive, living and open world. Explore diverse environments, find myriad creatures and tons of desirable items.
- Experience gripping, party and turn-based combat. Manipulate the environment and use skill & spell combos.
- Play in co-op multiplayer and engage in co-op dialogues. Shape your relationships with your partner that will influence the game.
- Unravel a deep and epic story, set in the early days of Rivellon. Taking place well before Divine Divinity and The Dragon Knight Saga, Divinity: Original Sin presents you with a familiar world in another era.
- Classless system lets you shape your character any way you want. Endless item interaction and combinations take things to another level of freedom.
- Create your own adventures and share them online. With Original Sin comes the powerful toolset used by the game's designers.
Divinity: Original Sin (add to watch list)
Buy Divinity: Original Sin
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 24, 2014
Friday, February 21, 2014
Thursday, February 20, 2014
Wednesday, February 19, 2014
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.