Jagged Alliance: Back In Action At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Kalypso Media's Jagged Alliance: Back in Action, the latest in the series of military-themed tactical games, is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. Ported by Big Moon Studios using the Unity engine, the game puts players in charge of a group of rebels and mercenaries struggling to defeat a ruthless dictator in the fictitious country of Arulco.
Jagged Alliance Back in Action is a contemporary remake of the latest title in the much-loved Jagged Alliance series of turn-based mercenary-themed strategy games.Jagged Alliance: Back In Action is available now for $20.90, 33% off the regular price.
Jagged Alliance: Back In Action
Designed from the ground up to offer a modern gaming experience, Back in Action showcases an updated isometric 3D look and interface, highly detailed character models and a variety of new gameplay features. Back in Action takes players to the fictitious country of Arulco, where a ruthless dictator has seized power and only a small group of rebels stand to resist him. Tasked with freeing the island from the dictator’s iron grip, players will command rebel and mercenary forces while using tactical, diplomatic and economic tools to keep troops supplied and ready for the next flight, all while commanding them directly in nail-biting battles.
Back in Action’s innovative “plan & go” combat system combines real-time strategy (RTS) with turn-based elements to guarantee that the intricacies of tactical warfare are rendered in dynamic, exciting gameplay. This challenges would-be commanders to master not only strategy and tactical combat, but also to maximize their team’s capabilities through RPG-like character advancement.
- Unrivaled mix of combat (tactics), roleplay, business and strategy
- Innovative “Plan & Go” combat system combines RTS gameplay with turn-based elements
- Realistic war setting with authentic-looking firearms
- Laptop/computer menu as a central anchor point for the player
- Assemble your own unit of mercenaries from numerous unique mercenaries
- Simultaneous control of multiple squads using a strategic map
- Convincing characters who interact with and comment on the game events
- All the dialog has audio
- Acquire resources by capturing mines and encampments
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 13 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 3600 XT
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
- Optional Steam key included
Buy Jagged Alliance: Back In Action
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, February 14, 2014
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Monday, February 10, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.