Run Rings Around Ring Run Circus
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Kalio's Ring Run Circus is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. Described as the world's first "ring-former," the game challenges players to solve skill based puzzles spanning more than fifty levels.
Play in a dream world of connected circus rings, perform as three star acrobats and solve more than 50 tricky, skill-based puzzles in the world’s first RING-FORMER.Ring Run Circus is available now for $4.99 (USD).
Ring Run Circus
Soar and float through levels as the speedy and elegant Nina. Slap those who get in your way with proud Ned or play as Grandpa Nelson to change the order of things.
Ring Run Circus is a ring-former: a platformer set on rings. Master each character and use them together to solve tricky puzzles.
- SKILL MEETS PUZZLES: Master the characters while traveling in the circus train through forests, volcanos, frozen mountains and down by the sea through 50-plus puzzling levels.
- THREE FUN ACROBATS: Play with Nina, Ned and Nelson, who each possess unique abilities, which combined with your wits, make them the stars of the show.
- TOUCH SCREEN MECHANICS: Use just two thumbs to control the acrobats, dodge obstacles, change rings, jump and slap but don’t expect it to be easy to win.
- A RING-FORMER: Keep moving as the platforms are rings where it’s too fast to stop, too risky to turn around and your only option is to keep moving and let the show go on.
- CIRCUS STARS: Watch out for elephants, lions, magicians, monkeys, motor-bike riders, strongmen and more, all under one big tent.
- VINTAGE ART AND SOUND: Enjoy four new songs while being charmed throughout the game’s new and magical dream world.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.9 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 200 MB
- 128 MB VRAM
Buy Ring Run Circus
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 13, 2014
Wednesday, February 12, 2014
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
Monday, February 10, 2014
Friday, February 7, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.