Join The Recovery Search And Rescue Simulation
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Recovery Search and Rescue Simulation from Merge Games is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The game casts players in the role of a new recruit to Rescue Team One. To succeed they will need to use expert tracking skills to locate important objects and missing persons.
As a new recruit to Rescue Team One, you’ll need to use your expert tracking skills to locate a variety of important objects and missing persons who have stumbled into the harsh dangers of your national park. Recovery Search and Rescue Simulation is available now for $14.99 (USD).
Recovery Search And Rescue Simulation (add to watch list)
Whether you’re following the trail of a journalist looking for the thrill of adventure or locating some misplaced pharmaceuticals to save someone’s life, your skills are paramount for the safety of your visitors.
Set across a lush forestland, you’ll need to be cautious when coming across some of nature’s most dangerous obstacles including tar pits and deep chasms.
- A massive map full of trees, natural dangers and man-made structures such as forts, statues and memorials.
- Find clues to help track important objects and missing persons.
- Use the S.A.R bike to travel across the vast map
- Make up your own missions with the in-built mission editor.
- Track during the day and night.
- Radio for HQ support if you’re struggling to find items.
- Evacuate injured persons by calling in the S.A.R helicopter.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 2.6 GHz Dual Core
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, February 10, 2014
Friday, February 7, 2014
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.