Dream Pinball 3D At Mac Game Store
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
RuneSoft's Dream Pinball 3D is available now to purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The game features 6 tables with various themes, pinballs made of 6 materials with unique characteristics, and multiplayer matches supporting up to 4 players.
A great pinball game should not only be amazing from the start, but should continue to be entertaining every time you play it. This was the thinking behind the development of the newest pinball sensation - Dream Pinball 3D - with itsí 6 cutting edge tables that are beckoning you to try your luck.Dream Pinball 3D is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Runesoft (add to watch list)
We did not skimp on the technology with this game as there are six different style balls, made of different materials, that not only look different, but whose ballistic characteristics will affect the very rolling behaviour of each one of them. Add to that incredible acoustics, state of the art particle technology, HDRI and multilayer 3D sound, realistic tilt function and motion blur effects, and you have the best pinball experience.
- 6 tables with various themes
- Balls made out of 6 materials (steel, two kinds of wood, marble, ivory, gold) with various ballistic characteristics
- Multi-ball with up to 3 balls at once
- Supports state of the art particle effects
- Brilliant lightning because of HDRI-textures
- Individual sounds and music for each table
- Multiplayer mode for up to 4 gamers
- 6 dynamic and one fixed camera position
- Individual graphic settings for less powerful systems
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 1.8 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 512 MB RAM
- 900 MB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon X1600
- NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT
- Intel HD Graphics
Dream Pinball 3D (add to watch list)
Buy Dream Pinball 3D
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, February 6, 2014
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Monday, February 3, 2014
Friday, January 31, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.