Crusader Kings II: Rajas Of India Coming This Spring
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio have announced Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India. The sixth expansion for the strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II focuses on Eastern Persia and India. Rajas of India will add a variety of new elements to the game including three new religions, a landmass twice the size of the original game, the chance to play as an Indian ruler, and a variety of Indian themed events and decisions.
Rise up from the ashes of turmoil and anarchy to rule over a land fragmented into petty fiefs. Now is the time to take control. Now is the time for greatness.Rajas of India is planned for a Spring 2014 release. Learn more at the pages linked below.
Crusader Kings II: Rajas Of India (add to watch list)
Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India is the sixth expansion for the critically praised strategy/RPG Crusader Kings II and will focus on Eastern Persia and India. The expansion Rajas of India extends the map to the east, including the entire Indian subcontinent, and allows you to play as a Hindu, Buddhist or Jain ruler. Can you defend Dharma against foreign invaders and bring order to the subcontinent?
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Strategy where medieval times is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones...
- Rajas of India features twice the landmass of the base game.
- Play as an Indian ruler. Start a new and quite different type of game by playing as an Indian raja in 867 (if you have The Old Gods expansion) or at any point between 1066 to 1337 AD.
- Three new Unique Religions. Choose between the Buddhist, Jain and Hindu beliefs for different benefits.
- Caste System.
- Experience Indian Events & Decisions.
- Elephants and Jungles.
- Hundreds of new Provinces including Central Asia and large parts of Siberia too.
- New Interface Skin.
- Indian characters get a unique set of facial profiles and clothes.
- Steam MP Matchmaking and Steam Workshop: These features are brought over from Europa Universalis IV into Crusader Kings II, together with Borderless Windowed mode in the patch together with the release of the expansion.
Paradox Interactive (add to watch list)
Rajas Of India Trailer
Buy Crusader Kings II: Rajas Of India
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Tuesday, January 28, 2014
Monday, January 27, 2014
Friday, January 24, 2014
Thursday, January 23, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.