Fight For Victory In SunAge - Battle For Elysium
6:00 AM | IMG News | 1 comment
vertex4's SunAge - Battle for Elysium is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The sci-fi real time strategy game gives players the chance to take command of one of three races and build up their war machine to battle for victory in 25 single player campaign maps, or in LAN or online multiplayer action.
SunAge is a full-feature real-time strategy game, in which the user can play with 3 different races, each with their own arsenal of units, buildings and upgrades. The game takes place in a futuristic setting across different worlds, ranging from a lush alien planet to a desolate wasteland, with industrial cities.SunAge - Battle for Elysium is available now for $14.99 (USD).
SunAge - Battle for Elysium (add to watch list)
- 3 distinct races: Human, Raak-zun and Sentinel each with their own units, buildings, technological advantages and disadvantages.
- Unique Upgrades: Combat modes can be researched for all units, unlocking dual functionality for greater tactical depth.
- Singleplayer: 25 campaign maps with compelling plots for each race.
- Multiplayer: LAN and Online Classic multiplayer with focus on gathering 4 different kinds of resources and outsmarting the opponent in battle. 10 maps created uniquely for multiplayer mode.
- Indirect Intelligent Targeting (IIT): Order your units to focus on pre-selected targets.
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 1 GB RAM
- 1.1 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
Buy SunAge - Battle for Elysium
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, January 20, 2014
Friday, January 17, 2014
Thursday, January 16, 2014
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.