Joe Danger 2: The Movie Debuts On Mac
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Hello Games has announced the Mac release of Joe Danger 2: The Movie. The new version of the action platformer has the same features as the Windows version, including enhanced graphics options and Steam features such as leaderboards, ghost data and sharing levels through Workshop. Joe Danger 2 includes special extras like a Minecraft environment for building levels, Steve as a playable character, and the full Team Fortress 2 merc roster as playable characters.
Joe Danger, the world’s most determined stuntman, returns to embark on a death-defying thrill-ride across the set of the greatest blockbuster movie ever made. Across 100 crazy levels he’ll chase crooks by police bike, destroy laser-firing robots with a stolen jetpack, escape giant boulders in a minecart, time-travel to punch dinosaurs from a quad bike and divert nuclear missiles on a unicycle. Strap on the helmet of Joe Danger, impress the director and make action movie history! Learn more at the links below.
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
- Create insane new levels in the Movie Maker and share or download new ones through Steam Workshop!
- Play on your TV through Steam Big Picture, or at your desk with new mouse and keyboard controls!
- Experience Joe Danger like never before with specially enhanced graphics for PC!
- Build and share Minecraft levels and race as one of the nine characters from Team Fortress 2!
- Race against other players with seamlessly downloaded ghosts, and rise up the ranks on the leaderboards!
- Beat your friends in fun four-player local multiplayer!
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or higher
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 4 GB RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 512 MB or Radeon HD 5770 1 GB
- 2 GB HD Space
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Monday, January 6, 2014
Friday, January 3, 2014
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Monday, December 23, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.