Eldritch: Mountains of Madness Free Expansion Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Minor Key Games has announced the release of a free expansion for Eldritch. Mountains of Madness features new monsters, weapons, powers, tools, and a new 10 level dungeon. Inspired by roguelikes, immersive sims, and H.P. Lovecraft, Eldritch challenges players to find their way to freedom while unearthing ancient secrets, fighting unusual foes, and invoking mystical powers.
Mountains of Madness Features:Eldritch: Mountains of Madness now for free to anyone who owns the main game.
Eldritch: Mountains Of Madness Trailer
What is Eldritch?
- Explore a 10-story dungeon beneath the mountains of Antarctica!
- Face frightening new monsters!
- Wield new weapons, powers, and tools!
- Uncover grave secrets in the depths and live to tell the tale!
Eldritch is a first-person action game inspired by roguelikes, immersive sims, and H. P. Lovecraft.
- Unearth ancient secrets and find your way to freedom!
- Sneak, fight, and explore strange worlds!
- Invoke mystical powers to augment your play style!
- Randomly generated levels provide fresh challenges and opportunities!
- Unlock shortcuts to jump directly to deeper dungeons!
Eldritch (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Monday, December 16, 2013
Friday, December 13, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.