Timelines: Assault On America Comes To Mac Game Store
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Strategy First and 4 Flash Entertainment's Timelines: Assault on America is available now at Mac Game Store. The WWII real time strategy title asks the question ‘What if The AXIS POWERS INVADED THE U.S.A.?’ and takes place during a two front Axis invasion of the United States culminating in a battle for Washington D.C.
The United States' Office of Strategic Services (OSS) take advantage of information provided to them by the underground German resistance against the Third Reich. The OSS launch operation 'Wolf's Head' where top marksmen hide among a rally given in honor of Adolf Hitler. Timelines: Assault on America is available now for $14.99 (USD).
TimeLines: Assault On America (add to watch list)
Thousands of onlookers salute and cheer as the blue Mercedes convertible carrying the Third Reich leader makes its way through the downtown Berlin rally. Guns shots are heard and the crowd screams. In a panic several German officers run towards the convertible. There they see Adolf Hitler with two bullets in the head. One man shouts out 'He is dead!'
July. 21, 1942, Thousands of Germans are arrested and interrogated by enraged German Leaders. The German army learn of Operation 'Wolf's Head' and decide to abandon plans of invading Russia. The Germans convince their Axis ally Japan to launch a two front invasion of the United States of America. Germany will attack from the East while Japan will invade on the West.The United States Army must defend their country from the Assault On America.
- 12 missions culminating in the battle for Washington D.C.
- 4 player co-op multiplayer: choose between 9 playable countries USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan, German, Hungary, Romania, and Czechoslovakia
- Multiplayer modes include, Player versus Player and Player vs A.I.
- Cross Platform multiplayer PC/Mac/LINUX
- 20 unit types per nation upgradeable for all infantry and vehicles (200 usable upgrades) Tanks, Trucks, Commander Vehicles, stationary guns, and much more
- Defensive tactics include minefield planting, stationary turrets, and anti-tank assault
- Airstrike capabilities for offensive special attacks
- Learning AI that adjusts to the player's skill level
- Delayed orders allowing for multiple commands to be followed in unison
- Elevated terrains allowing for multiple strategic tactics
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- 2 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 5 GB HD Space
- 512 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon X1300
- NVIDIA Quadro FX 4500
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
Buy TimeLines: Assault On America
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, December 12, 2013
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.