Rayman Origins Available
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Feral Interactive has released Rayman Origins for Mac. Designed and directed by Rayman’s original creator Michel Ancel and published by Ubisoft for PC and consoles, Rayman Origins brings back the spirited 2D platforming of Rayman’s celebrated first adventure.
“Rayman Origins is a beautifully balanced game, both welcoming and challenging.” said said David Stephen, Managing Director of Feral Interactive. “Players will need to explore every inch of the world and push their platforming skills to the limit to uncover the game’s biggest secrets.”Rayman Origins is available now for $19.99 (USD).
Meet the new crazy.
Rayman returns in a magical adventure that brings back the spirited 2D platforming of his celebrated first outing. When a invasion of nightmarish monsters threatens the peace and tranquility of The Glade of Dreams, it’s up to the limbless legend to rescue his idyllic home.
Push your platforming skills to the limit as you jump, swim, wall-run and hover through fantastical locations including underwater labyrinths, electrified stormclouds and the fiery stomach of a dragon chef. Dive into the adventure as Rayman and his friends with shared-screen co-operative play for up to four players.
- Designed and directed by series creator Michel Ancel, Rayman Origins takes its cues from the 2D platforming that made the original game such a beloved classic.
- Vine-swing through lush jungles, ride geysers across mystical mountains and bongo-bounce over deserts of musical instruments.
- Fling Rayman’s telescopic fists at a menagerie of monsters including fire-breathing chili peppers, grumpy zombie grannies and the prickly Psychlops.
- Master magical moves including speedy wall-running and “HairlyCopter” gliding, then use them to discover new paths, bonus collectibles and hidden secrets.
- Put your heroic moves to the test in epic boss battles as you evade the jaws of a carnivorous plant, outwit a deep-sea leviathan and dismantle an immense stone golem.
- Fly through sprawling levels on the back of a giant “Moskito”, sucking up airborne enemies and spitting them out as missiles.
- Explore a wonderfully weird world brought to life with vivid, hand-drawn cartoon visuals and sparkling animations bursting with personality.
- Save the world solo or team up with friends! Play as Rayman, his slap-happy bes
- Mac OS X 10.8.5 or later
- 1.5 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 3 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 4670
- NVIDIA GeForce 9400M
- Intel HD Graphics
Buy Rayman Origins
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.