The Race Begins For Garfield Kart
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Anuman Interactive's Garfield Kart is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. The kart racer gives players the chance to take the wheel as a character from the popular Garfield comic strip, even the fat cat himself. Garfield Kart features 16 different circuits, 8 playable characters, cross platform online multiplayer or local multiplayer, 3 game modes, and 3 difficulty levels.
What character do you want to play with? Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal... you choose! Take part in no-holds-barred crazy races in either multiplayer mode or against the computer!Buy Garfield Kart now for $9.99 (USD).
Challenge your friends whatever platform they're on (mobile, tablet, PC, Mac, etc...) thanks to the CROSSPLATFORM multiplayer mode!
Use your best driving skills and the bonus objects to be first across the finish line! But watch out... it's a free-for-all out there!
- 16 DIFFERENT CIRCUITS — stunning 3D environments from the world of Garfield (Garfield's neighborhood, the city, the Mally supermarket, the sunny farm, the misty docks, the oasis, the dark manor house, etc.)
- 8 CHARACTERS — Garfield, Odie, Jon, Nermal, Arlene, Liz, Harry and Squeak.
- ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODE and LOCAL MODE: invite your friends and take on up to 5 opponents! Multiply the mayhem!
- CROSSPLATFORM multiplayer mode — challenge your friends on any device! All they need is the game!
- Use your DRIVING skills (skids, mini jumps, shortcuts)
- 8 BONUSES for some crazy attacks and defenses (Exploding Diamonds, Lasagnas, Pies, Magic Wand, Pillow, Bewitching Perfume, Flying Saucers)
- 3 GAME MODES: Grand Prix / Single Race / Time Trial
- 3 DIFFICULTY LEVELS: 50cc, 100 cc and 150 cc
- DAILY CHALLENGE: Try out a new challenge every day!
- CUSTOMIZE your characters with tons of hoods and accessories
Buy Garfield Kart
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Monday, December 9, 2013
Friday, December 6, 2013
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.