Catch A Gator With The Swamp People
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Encore Software's Swamp People is available now for purchase and download at Mac Game Store. Inspired by the popular A&E television series the game features a variety of game modes involving trapping and six different types of gators.
Tear through the swamps of Louisiana and hunt the biggest and baddest alligators around. Swamp People is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Set up camp in the deepest reaches of the swamp and prepare yourself to hunt and race through the bayous. Learn the ways of the swamp, survive deadly encounters with monster gators, and show your friends you’re the best swamper around.
- Based on the hit HISTORY® show Swamp People®
- Camp ownership – a customizable hub for your swamp adventures
- Character customization
- Weapon, Trap and Boat upgrades
- Gator hunts – compete against AI swampers at 10 different locales
- Races – race against AI swampers in 8 different courses.
- Bait and catch gameplay – lay traps for gators, return once sprung and take them down
- Gator variety – over six different types of gators live in the swamp, ranging in size and aggressiveness
- Special gameplay modes – just you, the swamp and a swarm of angry gators
- Missions – overcome certain objectives to earn special bonuses
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 1.5 GHz Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- 128 MB RAM
Buy Swamp People
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Monday, November 18, 2013
Friday, November 15, 2013
Thursday, November 14, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.