The Chaos Engine Available Now
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
The Chaos Engine from Mastertronic and Abstraction Games is available for purchase and download now at Mac Game Store. Originally developed for the Amiga computer by The Bitmap Brothers, the classic top-down shooter gives one or two players the chance to battle the hostile creations of the Chaos Engine.
Prepare for the dark world of The Chaos Engine, a steampunk Victorian age in which one or two players must fight the hostile creations of the Chaos Engine across four dynamic landscapes and take part in the ultimate battle. The Chaos Engine is available now $9.99 (USD).
The Chaos Engine (add to watch list)
Choose from six hard-nailed mercenaries each with their own unique weapons and skills.
Those who have the strength and skill to overturn the Chaos Engine will be remembered.
- Battle through four unique worlds in single player or online and local co-op modes.
- Play in ‘Enhanced mode’ or ‘Classic mode’ with its original graphics and controls for the true Amiga experience.
- Gamepad support with optional 16-directional movement.
- Steam achievements to test the mettle of both new players and old fans.
- Relive the classic 90’s Richard Joseph soundtrack.
- OS: OS X 10.7 or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
Buy The Chaos Engine
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, November 11, 2013
Friday, November 8, 2013
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.