Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion Wars Mac Beta Testers Sought
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Slitherine is currently looking for a few Mac users interested in beta testing Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion Wars. The turn-based wargame features a traditional hex map, with a wide variety of terrain and units available. Players select, move, fight, and analyze units on the battlefield or in the headquarters using a simple point-and-click system.
Fantasy Kommander-Eukarion Wars is a turn based wargame with a setting inspired by european fantasy and medieval tradition. The gameplay is based on a traditional hex map, with a wide variety of terrains and units available. The Battle System is very detailed and is based on several Combat Tables, which include, among others: the strength ratio between the Attacker and Defender, the state of health and morale of the units, tactical maneuvers.
Slitherine Beta Testing
Fantasy Kommander-Eukarion Wars is an operational-level game: units approximate squads, with most of them consisting of about hundred soldiers, though some (e.g. heroes, dragons) represent single entities. Every unit is like a rpg character with its own characteristics and special abilities that you can increase as soon as it reaches a higher XP level.
The plot develops during the single player campaigns, on and off the battlefields. There are 4 campaigns available, all connected by a common plot. Three of them take place in the great Empire of Adamantia, invaded by the forces of Kaos, and one in mysterious and unknown lands.
Players will play a Kommander at the beginning of their military careers, thrown into a titanic battle that is devastating the entire continent of Eukarion. Successive events, dialogues, and plot twists are carried on through the messages that Emperor Karl and the Great Council of Mages send to the young general who will have to find out, fighting hard battles, the final objective of the Abyss.
Players won't be alone in facing this incredible war adventure. Three great Heroes of Humans, Elves, and Dwarves, will follow and assist them in their trials, challenges, victories and defeats.
If you're looking for a strategy game with a complex battle system, a deep storyline, and a huge setting, you probably don't want to miss this game.
- Turn-based Fantasy Wargame;
- A complex and detailed Battle System that considers the strength ratio between the Attacker and Defender, the state of health and morale of the units, the terrain and many other tactical factors;
- A deep and involving Storyline set in a world inspired by the European Middle Age and enriched by the Fantasy narrative tradition;
- 4 Single Player Camapaigns with 25 Epic Battles, 3 Heroes, Powerful Enemy Generals, and multiple Side Quests;
- Over 70 different Units to enroll, upgrade and unleash in Battle;
- Every Unit is like a Rpg charater with many stats and abilities that you can manage and upgrade;
- Incredible spells;
- Hordes of Enemies;
- Hours and Hours of pure Strategy and Rpg fun!
- Operating system: Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X v10.6, Mac OS X v10.5, Mac OS X v10.4 (Intel)
- Processor: Intel Coreā¢ Duo 1.33GHz or faster processor
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics Memory: 256MB of RAM (ATI Rage 128 GPU does not support full-screen mode with hardware scaling.)
- Hard disk space: 500 MB
Fantasy Kommander: Eukarion Wars (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, November 11, 2013
Friday, November 8, 2013
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.