Join The Fight In Spec Ops: The Line
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Digital Tribe's Spec Ops: The Line is available for purchase now at Mac Game Store. The third-person military shooter puts players in command of a team of three characters struggling to complete missions in the desert environment of Dubai. In addition to a single player campaign Spec Ops also offers cross platform multiplayer action.
Spec Ops: The Line is an action-packed Third-Person Shooter that delivers heart pounding physically close combat through a squad-based play mechanic. Players lead a team of three characters, Captain Martin Walker, Lieutenant Adams and Sergeant Lugo. Each character has his own distinct personality and specialized skills, and the mature story they each play a role in explores the dark side of war in a realistic way, in which there are no good outcomes, only hard choices.Spec Ops: The Line is available now for $29.99 (USD).
Spec Ops: The Line (add to watch list)
As missions are completed more advanced weapons and equipment are made available. In addition, the desert environment of Dubai is brought into the game in a unique way with stunning visuals, and dynamic sandstorms that actively effect level designs, and which can be used to help and hinder progress. The vertical interiors of Dubai high rise buildings also provide tactical advantages and risks that can be used by players. Multiplayer campaigns bring new modes and unusual situations and environments to expand the single player experience.
- A new portrayal of the military shooter experience with twisting narrative uncertainties.
- Action packed 3rd Person Shooter gameplay provides an up-close and personal view into the brutality and emotion within the combat.
- Command an intelligent and powerful squad of Delta-Force soldiers in a dangerous and unpredictable combat zone.
- Cross “The Line” in a mature story that explores the dark side of war, where there are no bright outcomes, only bad or worse choices.
- Unique Dubai setting strikes the imagination and transports players to a larger-than-life playground for vertical gameplay and stunning visuals.
- Sand-filled Dubai provides new gameplay experiences including sand avalanches, and powerful, disorienting sandstorm combat.
- Customizable, Class-Based, Cross-Platform Multiplayer on Steam between PC and Mac
- Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later
- 2 GHZ Dual Core Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 256 MB RAM
- ATI Radeon HD 4670
- NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT
- Important Notes: Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play.
Buy Spec Ops: The Line
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, November 7, 2013
Wednesday, November 6, 2013
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
Monday, November 4, 2013
Friday, November 1, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.