Pre-Order The Wolf Among Us Now
6:00 AM | IMG News | 1 comment
Telltale Games' upcoming new series, The Wolf Among Us, is available now for pre-order. Based on Bill Willingham's award-winning comic book series FABLES and licensed by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, Telltale Games will premiere its new series on a variety of platforms, including Macs, later this month.
From the makers of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead comes a gritty, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic books (DC Comics/Vertigo). As Bigby Wolf - THE big bad wolf - you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences. The Wolf Among Us is available to pre-order now for $22.49, 10% off the regular price.
An evolution of Telltale's ground-breaking choice and consequence game mechanics will ensure the player learns that even as Bigby Wolf (THE Big Bad Wolf), Sheriff of Fabletown, life in the big bad city is bloody, terrifying and dangerous.
Over a season of content spanning across 5 episodes:
Episode 1: FaithFeatures:
Episode 2: Smoke and Mirrors
Episode 3: A Crooked Mile
Episode 4: In Sheep’s Clothing
Episode 5: Cry Wolf
- From the team that brought you 2012 Game of the Year, The Walking Dead
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series
- Now, it’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect your story, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world
- A perfect place to begin your Fables journey, even if you’ve not read the comics; this game is set before the events seen in the first issue
The Wolf Among Us - Season Pass
Buy The Wolf Among Us - Season Pass
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 7, 2013
Friday, October 4, 2013
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.