PixelJunk Monsters Invades MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
PixelJunk Monsters from Double Eleven and Q-Games is available now for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The tower defense strategy game challenges players to defend the Tiki babies from hordes of hungry monsters.
Tikiman the Forest Defender is in trouble. Hordes of monsters are sweeping through his realm, hoping to chow down on his offspring – and it’s up to you to defend them. PixelJunk Monsters is available now for $8.99 (USD).
By placing weapon towers at strategic points around the landscape, you can destroy the invaders and save the little ones. Collect treasure along the way to build up your arsenal and pay for new towers – countless waves of monsters are out to get the Tiki babies, so you need to be prepared to fight hard!
- Play three game modes: Single player campaign, local co-op play and a host of additional challenges.
- Play Together: Local coop will have you sharing your machine with your friend for a shared memorable experience.
- Tikiman will travel across three distinct islands, spanning 47 unique environments to protect his offspring from clever monsters that attack by land and air. He’s going to use every tower in his arsenal to protect them:
- Arrow Towers, Cannon Towers, Anti-Air Towers, Ice Towers, Laser Towers, Fire Towers, Tesla Towers, Mortar Towers, special power ups and more!
- There is also the mysterious Tum-Tum island, that randomly generates levels for near infinite replayability!
- This amounts to literally hundreds of hours of game play, all set to an awesome soundtrack to keep you in the zone!
- We have also included unlockable content including concept art, music videos, sound tracks and more!
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 2GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 650 MB HD Space
- 256 MB RAM
Buy PixelJunk Monsters
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, October 7, 2013
Friday, October 4, 2013
Thursday, October 3, 2013
Wednesday, October 2, 2013
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.