Door Kickers Available For Early Purchase
6:00 AM | IMG News | 3 comments
KillHouse Games' Door Kickers is now available for early purchase at Mac Game Store. Featuring a top down perspective Door Kickers puts the players in charge of planning routes, choosing equipment, coordinating movements, and executing the plan to save the hostages.
Door Kickers is an innovative realtime strategy game that puts you in charge of a SWAT team and lets you command them during a tactical intervention. Currently in alpha testing, the game nevertheless offers 35 levels to play. Those who purchase now for the discounted price of $9.99 (USD) receive the current version of the game now and will get the final release once it is ready.
Analyze the situation, plan team routes, choose equipment and breach points and coordinate multiple troopers to reach the hostage room before the bad guys get to press that trigger.
It may sound daunting, and like real world CQB combat, it sure is. But most levels can be completed in minutes and on the fly improvisation works. Achieving the perfect planning, getting the mission done with no false steps, thatís a skill harder to master.
Planned Key Features of Door Kickers:
- 2D, Top Down for optimal tactical analysis.
- Real Time With Free Pause.
- No turns, no hexes, no action points or awkward interfaces.
- Realistic but action packed.
- Non-linear levels, freeform gameplay.
- Mission editor and modability.
- Unlimited gameplay via mission and campaign generators.
- Single Player (but MP might come later).
- 6 controllable unit types, each with pros and cons.
- Over 10 enemy bad guy types, giving distinct challenges in firepower and behavior.
- Customizable unit loadouts affecting their behavior and abilities in the field.
- Level locations of all sizes and shapes, with infinite scenarios generated over them natural, easy to use context-sensitive interface.
- Clever AI that needs no babysitting.
- Location and Mission Builder at your fingertips, with missions easy to share between players.
- Freeform gameplay supported by reactive AI, open structures and multiple gameplay options.
- Realistic tactical options such as door breaching, flash bangs, coordinated entries and sniper support.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 2.6 GHz Dual Core Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 2 GB HD Space
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
- Any NVIDIA
- Intel GMA X3100
Buy Door Kickers
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, September 20, 2013
Thursday, September 19, 2013
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Monday, September 16, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.