Pre-Order Redneck Revenge At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Plug In Digital's Redneck Revenge is now available for pre-order at Mac Game Store. Scheduled to release in the fourth quarter of this year the vertical shoot 'em up gives players the chance to blast zombies with a vast assortment of weapons, including dynamite-stuffed chickens and a spud gun.
Grab your weapons and fend off hundreds of zombies in this unlikeliest of shoot 'em ups. Watch out for dentures, mad cows and other zombie abominations in this cartoon-style vertical shoot 'em up.Redneck Revenge is available to pre-order now for $9.99 (USD).
Redneck Revenge (add to watch list)
Our Redneck will have to make a stand and get to grips with all sorts of weapons, both conventional (pistols, pump-action shotguns, assault rifles, etc.) and not so conventional... Using dynamite-stuffed chickens, the awesome spud gun or bulldozer hogs, wipe out zombies by the dozen. Be careful not to injure any (innocent?) citizens in your quest to discover the "house music" source behind all these damned zombies!
- Step into a Redneck's shoes and play one of the unlikeliest heroes in a cartoon-like shoot 'em up filled with survivors and totally wacky zombies!
- A game with a simple concept - defend your position and kill as many zombies as possible over 50 colorful levels.
- Explore a wide range of environments, such as the Bar, Route 66, the Junkyard and the Nightclub.
- Personalize and completely update Redneck's wardrobe. Red's such a fashion icon.
- Upgrade Red's weapons and powers, including rifles, flamethrowers, spud guns, beer-launchers, exploding chickens and bulldozer hogs.
- Upgrade the most insane weapons and powers, including rifles, flamethrowers, spud guns, beer-launchers, exploding chickens and bulldozer hogs.
- Survival mode with over 50 different and varied objectives and the Ultimate reward
- And many winks and nods just waiting to be discovered...
Pre-Order Redneck Revenge
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Monday, September 16, 2013
Friday, September 13, 2013
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.