12:07 PM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Thunderwizard Software has announced the release of Zroids 1.0.0, a shareware game of multiplayer action. Featuring four-way split-screen play, this title will be familiar to anyone into old-school 2D scrolling shooters, but features some twists on the genre. Here are details from the press release:
Helsinki, Finland, March 2nd, 2001 - Thunderwizard Software has today released it's latest software product, Zroids 1.0.0. Zroids is a fast-paced action game for up to 4 human players, and a maximum 6 of players with computer players included.Visit the Thunderwizard web site for more details and downloads.
Zroids (3.6 MB)
Some of the features of Zroids:
- Up to 4 simultaneous human players
- Up to 6 players with computer players included
- 6 ships to choose of
- 16 different weapons
- 6 levels are included, but however registered users may take adventage of unlimited number of custom and user-made levels
- 16-bit graphics with realtime lightning and transparency
- Multichannel sound effects
The price of registering Zroids is as low as $10, which includes lifetime license for the product. Unregistered version allows users to evaluate the software for up to 30 days.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, February 27, 2001
Monday, February 26, 2001
Friday, February 23, 2001
Thursday, February 22, 2001
Wednesday, February 21, 2001
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.