Franchise Hockey Manager 2014 Updated
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
OOTP Developments, developer of the Out of the Park Baseball management sim series, has announced the release of a new update for Franchise Hockey Manager 2014. The game gives players the chance to take control of one of more than 300 teams spanning 19 leagues, and run every aspect of the operation. FHM 2014 also offers historical NHL play as far back as 1947 and the entire WHA history from 1971 to 1979.
Here's a partial list of changes in version 1.0.3:
- Game should no longer crashes when clicking on names of players currently playing in non-playable leagues (e.g., in draft previews or during draft.)
- Fixed crashing when adding players to a trade, or moving scroll bar while looking at trade offers.
- Should now be possible to move the starting goalie to G2 position when switching goalies during a game.
- Rights issue when re-signing your own players resolved, should be possible to do this properly now.
- Swedish and Finnish relegation should work correctly now.
- Goalie shutouts and W-L-T now recorded properly.
- Computer-run teams should no longer make trade requests to the player that offer nothing in return.
- Custom mode inaugural drafts now scheduled for August to prevent conflicts with league formats that have an early start date.
- Custom mode games no longer crash on June 30-July 1 of first season (was due to improper setup of draft rules in nonplayable leagues.)
- Inaugural draft in custom mode should no longer force user to choose goalies first (this may occur in regular draft mode, though - discovered too late in testing to fix on this patch.)
Click over to the links below to read more details about the game.
FHM 2014 Version 1.0.3 Details
Franchise Hockey Manager
Buy Franchise Hockey Manager
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, September 9, 2013
Friday, September 6, 2013
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.