Crusader Kings Complete Available Now At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Virtual Programming's Crusader Kings Complete is available now to download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The collection includes Crusader Kings and Crusader Kings Deus Vult, and gives players the chance to take control of a feudal kingdom in Europe during the time period of 1066 to 1453 A.D.
Crusader Kings Complete comprises of the full Crusader Kings and Crusader kings Deus Vult in one convenient release. Crusader Kings Complete available now for $19.95 (USD).
Crusader Kings Complete (add to watch list)
Europe is in turmoil. The Viking raids have ended but the lands have been fragmented into petty fiefs. The Emperor is struggling with the Pope and rumour has it that another Scourge of God is rolling in over the Steppes of what would become Russia. Meanwhile the Pope has declared that those who go to the Holy Land to liberate it will be freed of all sins.
Play as the leader of a glorious dynasty, amass prestige and piety and the world will whisper your name. Increase the greatness of your lands and your treasure coffins. Build Cathedrals and Castles. Appoint vassals and battle traitors. Introduce laws and set taxes, interact with hundreds of courtiers and nobles.
Can you organise defence at home, while mustering a great army? Will you concert other monarchs, including the Pope, under you leadership to liberate the Holy Land? Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
Crusader Kings is a strategy game that focuses on the feudal kingdoms of medieval Europe in the time period of 1066 to 1453 A.D.
Take control of one of the Great Christian Dynasties of Europe and forge the bonds of your vassals from a circle of friends into a Nation. Play Dynasties as the Houses of Normandy, Gorm, Plantagenet, Rurik, Capet, Salian, Luxemburg, Navarre, Piast and the Ducas
The goal of the game is to become the most powerful dynasty of medieval Europe.
- A graphical overhaul to increase player experience
- Various added inter-character relations, representing loyalty inside courts, relations between countries, as well as friends and rivals for all characters. No longer will realms just fall apart, a beleaguered King will always have friends who will support him. Also beware as your smoothly running realm could run into trouble when your nice loyal vassal becomes your rival
- Introductions of new gameplay aspects like the stability affecting realms, numerous traits for characters and options for diplomacy, such as the possibility to send fosterlings to other courts. In addition an all-new system for children has been added. No longer will a 3 year old be able to run a realm effectively. Children are all now born with 0 stats and then develop over childhood. You'll never know how good your heir will be until he matures
- A revised interface to streamline gameplay, with several completely redesigned windows. Immediate alert icons highlight immediate problems with your realm and a full ledger with more than a dozen detailed pages
- A variety of new events as well as a substantial amount of changes and improvements to the tools used by modders
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel Mac
- 512 MB RAM
Buy Crusader Kings Complete
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Monday, September 2, 2013
Friday, August 30, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.