Timelines: Assault On America Second Trailer Unveiled
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Strategy First and 4 Flash Entertainment have released the second gameplay trailer for the upcoming new WWII real time strategy title which asks the question "What if The AXIS POWERS INVADED THE U.S.A.?" Timelines: Assault On America takes place during a two front Axis invasion of the United States culminating in a battle for Washington D.C.
July 20, 1942, Berlin, Germany, For more information about the game click over to the links below.
Timelines Gameplay Trailer
The United States' Office of Strategic Services (OSS) take advantage of information provided to them by the underground German resistance against the Third Reich. The OSS launch operation 'Wolf's Head' where top marksmen hide among a rally given in honor of Adolf Hitler.
Thousands of onlookers salute and cheer as the blue Mercedes convertible carrying the Third Reich leader makes its way through the downtown Berlin rally. Guns shots are heard and the crowd screams. In a panic several German officers run towards the convertible. There they see Adolf Hitler with two bullets in the head. One man shouts out 'He is dead!'
July 21, 1942, Thousands of Germans are arrested and interrogated by enraged German Leaders. The German army learn of Operation 'Wolf's Head' and decide to abandon plansof invading Russia. The Germans convince their Axis ally Japan to launch a two front invasionof the United States of America. Germany will attack from the East while Japan will invade on the West.The United States Army must defend their country from the Assault On America.
TimeLines : Assault On America FEATURES:
- 12 missions culminating in the battle for Washington D.C.
- 4 player co-op multiplayer: choose between 9 playable countries USA, UK, France, Russia, Japan, German, Hungary, Romania, and Czechoslovakia
- Multiplayer modes include, Player versus Player and Player vs A.I.
- Cross Platform multiplayer PC/Mac/LINUX
- 20 unit types per nation upgradeable for all infantry and vehicles (200 usable upgrades)Tanks, Trucks, Commander Vehicles, stationary guns, and much more
- Defensive tactics include minefield planting, stationary turrets, and anti-tank assault
- Airstrike capabilities for offensive special attacks
- Learning AI that adjusts to the player’s skill level
- Delayed orders allowing for multiple commands to be followed in unison
- Elevated terrains allowing for multiple strategic tactics
TimeLines: Assault On America
Buy TimeLines: Assault On America
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, August 26, 2013
Friday, August 23, 2013
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.