Race The Music In Rush Bros.
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Rush Bros. from Digital Tribe LLC is now available for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The platform racing game features a unique mechanic that alters gameplay to match the music currently playing, whether one of the 41 tracks included with Rush Bros. or a tune from the player's own library. The game also includes both single and multiplayer modes.
Get ready to crank up the volume and game to a whole new beat in RUSH BROS. for Mac. It is Treble versus Bass in an artistically stylized race where levels thump and bump along to the music you are playing. Rush Bros. is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Rush Bros is a pulse-pounding, music infused Platform Racing Game that features a single player and a competitive multiplayer either split-screen local or online between two simultaneous racers. Rush through over 40 unique levels jam-packed with puzzles, obstacles and power-ups in a race to the finish line where the victor can literally crush his competition. Two DJs enter, one DJ leaves on May 24, 2013! Contains music by Infected Mushroom.
- 41 pulse-pounding, music-infused, platform racing tracks jam-packed with puzzles, obstacles and power-ups
- Single Player Mode allows players to learn the levels and race against their own Ghost Data
- Two Player Local Split-Screen Action
- Online Multiplayer that supports Cross-Platform competition between PC and Mac gamers
- Rock out to your own MP3 or OGG music library
- Reactive level design where the music you play directly affects the movement of traps, obstacles and backgrounds
- Evolving gameplay through Updates that will feature new Level Packs, Game Modes and more
- Steamworks™ integration including Big Picture, Cloud Save and Achievements
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 2 GHz Intel Mac
- 4 GB RAM
- 512 MB VRAM
- Requires Steam and a Steam Account to play
Buy Rush Bros.
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, July 23, 2013
Monday, July 22, 2013
Friday, July 19, 2013
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.