Knights Of Pen & Paper +1 Edition At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive's Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition is now available for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. In partnership with Behold Studios, developers of the original mobile title, Paradox has updated the game to include new features, improvements, and content.
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's, where players take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session.Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Knights Of Pen & Paper +1 Edition (add to watch list)
Players are able to control both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, and they choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight, your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, then choose from the many different characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience. Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
- The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience!
- Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and the classes they’re role-playing
- Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
- Level up and get your hands on more gold to buy epic items and gear for your party
- As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
- Desktop version includes all the content from the mobile version and as well as:
- New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
- The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
- More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
- Even more unannounced content and improvements!
Buy Knights Of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
Monday, July 15, 2013
Friday, July 12, 2013
Thursday, July 11, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.