Supreme Ruler Cold War Heats Up At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Supreme Ruler Cold War from Virtual Programming is now available for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The game gives players the chance to take the reigns of either the United States or Soviet Union during the volatile Cold War era campaigns, or lead any nation in a Post World War II sandbox mode.
Building on Supreme Ruler 2010 and 2020, BattleGoat Studios invites you to relive the tension and uncertainty of the Cold War. As the 1950ís approach, the Korean War looms, the Arms Race intensifies, the Berlin Crisis leads to the formation of NATO, and the world anticipates a new World War.Supreme Ruler Cold War is available now for $19.99 (USD).
Supreme Ruler Cold War
As leader of the United States or the Soviet Union, you must make the correct Economic, Diplomatic, Domestic and Military decisions to successfully navigate your country through this dangerous historical era and increase your nationís Sphere of Influence on the world stage.
- Play as the United States or Soviet Union in Campaign Mode
- Control any Nation in Post-World War II Era in Sandbox Mode
- Use Diplomacy, Trade and Espionage to influence the policies of other nations
- Research new Technologies to give your nation an edge
- Grow and Modernize your Economy
- Control Military production and deployment, or let your Ministers take care of the details
- And when Diplomacy FailsÖ Sophisticated Real-Time Strategic and Tactical Control of your Military Forces!
- Enhanced Graphics and Sound including New 3D Terrain
- Experience the redesigned GUI with improved On-Map feedback and streamlined controls
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Intel Mac
- 2 GB RAM
- 256 MB VRAM
- ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro
- NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
Buy Supreme Ruler Cold War
Recent Mac Games News
Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Monday, June 10, 2013
Friday, June 7, 2013
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.