Knights Of Pen & Paper Draw June 18 Release Date
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Paradox Interactive has announced a June 18 release date for the Mac, Windows and Linux versions of Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. In partnership with Behold Studios, developers of the original mobile title, Paradox will update the game to include new features, improvements, and content. To celebrate Paradox also released a new trailer.
Set out on a grand adventure in this turn-based retro style pixel-art RPG, inspired by the great titles of the 90's, where players take on the roles of in-game players taking on the roles of their characters in a traditional pen and paper RPG session.Follow the links below for more information.
Knights Of Pen And Paper +1 Edition Trailer
Players are able to control both the playing characters AND the dungeon master, and they choose which battles to fight. Put together a bunch of monsters to make for a challenging fight, your efforts will be equally rewarded!
Choose from multiple classes, such as knights and mages, then choose from the many different characters to control those classes, like grandma or kid brother, and take on the loads of quests, monsters, items and equipment littered throughout Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition. Blacksmiths, enchanters, mining, gathering, hidden treasures and a whole lot more await, giving players a lot of room to personalize their gameplay experience. Don’t wait any longer, the Pen & Paper world needs you!
- The ultimate pen and paper RPG simulation experience!
- Put together your own role-playing group complete with the game master, the role-players and the classes they’re role-playing
- Fight and explore your way through a perilous fantasy world to defeat the dark mage
- Level up and get your hands on more gold to buy epic items and gear for your party
- As the game master, you can set up the fights yourself and choose how many monsters to battle
- Desktop version includes all the content from the mobile version and as well as:
- New dungeons to explore with monsters, traps, treasures, and powerful bosses
- The Tavern, a place to stash heroes and switch out party members
- More options for characters to implement during battles, adding more depth and variation to fights
- Even more unannounced content and improvements!
Knights Of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Buy Knights Of Pen & Paper +1 Edition
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, June 7, 2013
Thursday, June 6, 2013
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Monday, June 3, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.