Anomaly 2 Comes To MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Mac Game Store has added 11 bit studios' Anomaly 2 to its list of game titles available for download and purchase. The sequel to Anomaly Warzone Earth features multiplayer action, a new single player campaign, and more than a million tactical combinations for squad building.
Anomaly 2 is a sequel to the critically acclaimed Anomaly Warzone Earth. Maintaining the core elements of the original, Anomaly 2 adds new features to the single-player campaign and finally puts your skills to a test in a completely unique experience: the dynamic tower defense vs. tower offense multiplayer mode!Anomally 2 is available now for $14.99 (USD).
In the years following the invasion of Earth in 2018, the planet is overrun by alien machines. Humankind is on the verge of extinction. Banded together in huge convoys, they search the frozen tundra for food and supplies. Since the war, the roles have been reversed: now our species seems to be the Anomaly on a machine-controlled planet. Your convoy, Commander, is called Yukon.
- Anomaly 2 takes the RTS tower-offense concept from Anomaly Warzone Earth to a new level. The core elements of the original – tactical planning and the on-field Commander to support troops in combat – are spiced up by a number of important new features:
- Morph your troops into war mechs to discover the new face of strategy: each unit has a different mech form with various abilities to help you overcome specific combat situations.
- Engage in a multiplayer experience unique to Anomaly 2: tower defense vs. tower offense. Play as the towers and destroy the humans or lead the humans to annihilate the alien towers.
- Fight across a post-apocalyptic world in a new single-player campaign that offers a more intense strategy experience than the acclaimed original.
- Carve your own path to victory and create your ultimate battle squad. With over million tactical combinations to build your squad, your options in combat are nearly endless.
- Dive into a beautifully rendered world, thanks to the team’s upgraded and improved visual engine.
- Experience alternative endings dependent upon your approach to enemy machines in the campaign.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel 2.4 GHz Dual Core Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 3 GB HD Space
- 512 MB RAM
- ATI Radeon HD 4670
- NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
- Requires Steam and a Steam account to play
Buy Anomaly 2
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Monday, June 3, 2013
Friday, May 31, 2013
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.