Europa Universalis IV Gets August 13 Release Date
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | 1 comment
Paradox Interactive and Paradox Development Studio have announced that the empire-building game Europa Universalis IV will be released worldwide on August 13th, 2013. Europa Universalis IV is the latest installment in the award-winning and will be available on PC, Mac, and Linux at launch.
Paradox Development Studio is back with the fourth installment of the game that defined the Grand Strategy Genre. Europa Universalis IV gives you control of a nation to guide through the years in order to create a dominant global empire. Rule your nation through the centuries, with unparalleled freedom, depth and historical accuracy.Europa Universalis IV Digital Extreme Edition is available to pre-order now for $39.99 (USD).
Europa Universalis IV Digital Extreme Edition
True exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy will be brought to life in this epic title rife with rich strategic and tactical depth.
- Make your own decisions: Nation building is flexible. Decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and more. The possibilities are endless
- Use your Monarch Power: Experience the new system of monarch power where your choices are influenced by the caliber of the man you have at the top. Do you have a warrior King? Then it is time to make war
- Experience history come to life: The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Thousands of historical events guide you, creating a unique atmosphere depending on the country you play
- The world is now your playground: Players can enjoy over 300 years of gameplay with a lush topographic map in full 3D. Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the game’s extensive time span
- Experience the all new trade system: The trade system adds a new dimension to the great trade empires of the period. Seize control of key ports to expand your trade, support it with your powerful fleet and the wealth of the world will flow to you
- Bring out your diplomatic skills: Deeper diplomatic gameplay with coalitions, threats, fleet basing rights and detailed support for rebels. Featuring a new unilateral opinion system that, for example, allows a country to dislike you while you remain neutral towards them
- Engage in Multiplayer: Battle against your friends or try the co-operative multiplayer mode that allows several players to work together to control a single nation with up to 32 players. Featuring hotjoin, improved chat, new matchmaking servers and support for a standalone servers
- Create your own history & customize your game: Europa Universalis IV gives you the chance to customize and mod practically anything your heart may desire
Buy Europa Universalis IV Digital Extreme Edition
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, June 5, 2013
Tuesday, June 4, 2013
Monday, June 3, 2013
Friday, May 31, 2013
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.