Little Inferno Comes To MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Tomorrow Corporation's Little Inferno is available now for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The unique indie title is described as "an adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall."
ABOUT THE GAMELittle Inferno is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Little Inferno (add to watch list)
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
- Nominated for three awards at the Independent Games Festival including the Seumas McNally grand prize, Technical Excellence Award, and Nuovo Award, with Honorable Mentions in Design and Audio.
- From the designers of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
- 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
- IAP Free - no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game.
- Zero Waste - short, polished, perfeccct as possible
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.5 GHz Intel Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 200 MB HD Space
- ATI Radeon HD 2400 XT
- NVIDIA GeForce Go 7300
- Intel HD Graphics 3000
Buy Little Inferno
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, April 29, 2013
Friday, April 26, 2013
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Wednesday, April 24, 2013
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.