Guns Of Icarus Online Update & Trailer Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Muse Games has announced the release of a new trailer and update for its post-apocalyptic airship combat game, Guns of Icarus Online. Version 1.4 offers a variety of additions including new features and balance adjustments. The co-operative airship combat game mixes together first-person shooter action with team-based strategy, and is available now for Mac and Windows PCs.
Guns of Icarus Online, the only game pushing team work to its limits!Head over to the links below for more information.
Guns Of Icarus Online Trailer
Hop aboard an airship with three of your friends and battle it out in the skies against your enemies. Choose to play as Pilot, Engineer, or Gunner to fit your skills and play skill.
Achievements, player progression, skills, loadout customization, integrated voice chat... we've got it all and always more to come.
February's update to v. 1.1.4 brings a slew of balance updates and new features. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- New 3v3 versions of most Deathmatch maps added
- New "Fight over Firnfeld" map, a deathmatch version of Anglean Raiders
- Improved context-sensitive tutorials to aid and instruct new players
- Improved graphical display of weapons stats to help you hone your strategy
- New AI and damage controls in Sandbox to get the most from your practice sessions
- Balance changes to make fire-starting and fire-fighting more interesting
- Balance adjustments to numerous weapons and skills
- New spawn logic to prevent spawn camping
- AFK button and AFK detection/kick to keep your whole crew on their feet
- Graphical optimizations to improve framerate on lower-end machines
- Linux release
Muse Games (add to watch list)
Guns Of Icarus Online (add to watch list)
Buy Guns Of Icarus Online
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, February 22, 2013
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Monday, February 18, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.