StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty Patch Preview
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Blizzard Entertainment has revealed some new details about the upcoming 2.04 patch for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. The soon to be released update will include an all new user interface, the launch of in-game clans and groups, new replay features, and new matchmaking options.
Wings of Liberty 2.0.4 includes:Head over to the page below to read more.
StarCraft II: Wings Of LIberty Patch 2.04 Preview
- An all-new user interface with new menu screens.
- The launch of in-game Clans and Groups.
- New Replay features, such as Watch with Others and Take Command.
- A multitude of Editor improvements.
- New matchmaking options: Training Mode, Vs. AI Mode, and Unranked Play.
- Players Near You, so you can find other StarCraft II players on your local network.
- New customizable Observer UI.Other enhancements coming with patch 2.0.4 include a revised help section, new game privacy options, new group sounds, and language selection (in some regions).
All of the above improvements will also be included in StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm. When the expansion is released on March 12, players who upgrade will be among the first to experience the new campaign, new multiplayer units, enhancements to existing units, the new leveling system, new multiplayer maps, new tilesets, and new rewards such as skins, dances, portraits, and decals.
Blizzard Entertainment (add to watch list)
StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty (add to watch list)
Buy StarCraft II: Wings Of Liberty
Recent Mac Games News
Friday, February 15, 2013
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Monday, February 11, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.