Dawnstar Brings Outer Space Roleplaying To MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Wraith Entertainment's Dawnstar is now available for download and purchase at Mac Game Store. The sci-fi roleplaying game puts players in the spacesuit of a hot shot space ace, hired to help reign in the lawless chaos of the Dawnstar sector.
Fear, desperation, and organized crime dominate Dawnstar, the lawless sector of the galaxy. A cold war between the major mafias has erupted into a massive battle royal where the ultimate prize is complete control of Dawnstar. As a hot shot pilot, you're hired to help reign in the chaos ravaging the sector. You'll be provided opportunities to transcend the chaos or exploit it and position yourself as the next major Mafioso. However, you quickly learn that there are other forces at play that may have doomed your mission before it even began.Dawnstar is available now for $9.99 (USD).
Dawnstar (add to watch list)
- Free Flight Gameplay
- Endless loot-driven gameplay.
- 20+ Storyline Missions.
- 20+ World zones to explore, battle and trade in.
- Make choices that impact the story and your relationships with your companions.
- Open World environment with randomly generated side missions and levels.
- Thousands of different pieces of equipment to customize your ship with.
- Co-op based multiplayer. Play with up to 4 of your friends in an open world environment.
- Use special abilities like Singularity to snare your enemies or Drones to join you during intense dog fights.
- A few Cinematic On Rail Events.
- Mac OS X 10.5.8 or later
- 2 GHz Processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 128 MB VRAM
Recent Mac Games News
Monday, January 28, 2013
Friday, January 25, 2013
Thursday, January 24, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Tuesday, January 22, 2013
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.