The Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles At MGS
6:00 AM | IMG News | Comment on this story
Mac Game Store's list of game titles has grown once again, this time with the addition of Nordic Game's The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles. The return to the Unwritten Tales setting tells the tale of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and his hairy sidekick Critter first met.
The Critter Chronicles tell the story of how adventurer Nate Bonnett and Critter, his hairy sidekick, first met, all set before their appearance in Wilbur’s and Ivo’s adventure in The Book of Unwritten Tales. Enjoy a thrilling and hilarious point-and-click adventure in the fantasy world of Aventasia. Travel from the Northlands to the Mage’s Tower of Seastone and experience a story that offers tremendous fun for seasoned players of “The Book of Unwritten Tales” and newcomers alike.The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles is available now for $15.99 (USD), 20% off the regular price.
The Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles (add to watch list)
- Play as both Nate and Critter: You and you alone decide with whom you want to spend more time.
- Meet new characters such as animal rights activist Petra, a schizophrenic Yeti, and the “Critters”.
- Choose between two levels of difficulty: “Normal” (approximately the same difficulty as BOUT) and “Hard” (for true veteran adventurers).
- Enjoy high-resolution backgrounds, improved animations and sounds!
- Real-time lightning of 3d-models and objects (including volumetric lighing)
- Soft raytraced shadows of real-time objects on the backgrounds
- Support of all screen resolutions up to 1920x1200 and wide-screen support
- Improved animations with facial animation and lip movement
- Watch a beautiful and emotional tale unfold in about 10-12 hours of playing time.
- Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- 1.5 GB RAM
- 6 GB HD Space
- 256 MB RAM
- Intel GMA 950
Buy The Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
Tuesday, December 4, 2012
Monday, December 3, 2012
Friday, November 30, 2012
Thursday, November 29, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.