Divinity: Dragon Commander Motion Capture Video Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Larian Studios has released a new video showcasing the company's work on creating the upcoming Divinity: Dragon Commander. The video offers a glimpse of the motion capture recording sessions used in the development of the game's characters. Dragon Commander is a fantasy based strategy title that puts players in the role of a young dragon knight who must fight for the survival of his land when his father, the king, is murdered.
Set in the time when both magic and technology were at their peak in the Divinity universe, Dragon Commander tells the story of a young dragon knight who fights for the survival of Rivellon when his father, the king, is brutally murdered for opposing the teachings of a new religion. Six nations – the elves, the dwarves, the imps, the undead, the lizards and the humans – must set aside their differences and unite to stop empress Aurora from taking over the world.Check out the new video at the link below.
Divinity: Dragon Commander (add to watch list)
- STORY BASED SINGLE PLAYER CAMPAIGN: Protect your home, build an empire and defeat Aurora.
- WAGE WAR ON MULTIPLE FRONTS: Cunning strategy will be required to restore peace to the lands
- GOVERN SIX NATIONS: Unite the races for the common good of Rivellon
- PLAY THE POLITICAL GAME: Favors earned through diplomacy can decide the difference between victory or defeat
- MAKE TOUGH DECISIONS: Your stance over recognizable political issues has a deep impact on your campaign.
- EXPERIENCE MULTIPLE STORYLINES: The morale of your team depends on how you interact with them
- COMMAND THE FLEET: Deploy your units, build a base and attack the enemy using real time strategy controls.
- BECOME THE DRAGON: Jump into the action and assist your fleets in dragon form
- USE YOUR DRAGON POWERS: Judicious use of dragon skills can make the difference between victory and defeat
- ADVANCE THROUGH RESEARCH: Discover new magic and technology before your enemies do
- MANAGE YOUR KINGDOM: Aid your armies by exploiting the riches of your kingdom
- UPGRADE YOUR FORCES: Upgrade your units and recruit generals to lead them in combat
Divinity: Dragon Commander Trailer
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, November 28, 2012
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Monday, November 26, 2012
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.