Full EVE Online: Retribution Feature Site Now Live
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
CCP Games recently announced that its EVE Online: Retribution feature site is now available with a full list of things the upcoming December 4 expansion has to offer players of the sci-fi MMO. Among other things Retribution will feature a new bounty hunting system, several new ships, overhauls for existing craft, and Crimewatch - a new way to track player behavior.
Retribution's main features will:Learn more at the links below.
EVE Online: Retribution
- Open up the possibility of a new “profession” in bounty hunting allowing players to hold their enemies responsible for their actions
- Simplify the interstellar law and punishment system known as Crimewatch
- Rebalance all Tech I frigates, cruisers and destroyers in a massive effort that should refresh gameplay at all levels
- Add a fresh and dynamic soundtrack with all new sound effects
- Bring four new destroyers, a mining frigate and salvage drones into the players hands,
- Overhaul combat UI and NPC AI, making them respectively more intuitive and more interesting
CCP Games (add to watch list)
TransGaming (add to watch list)
EVE Online (add to watch list)
Recent Mac Games News
Thursday, November 22, 2012
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012
Friday, November 16, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.