The Walking Dead: No Time Left Released
6:00 AM | Cord Kruse | Comment on this story
Telltale Games has announced that No Time Left, the final episode of its video game series based on The Walking Dead comics, is now available. Based on the series by Robert Kirkman, the adventure follows the story of a band of zombie apocalypse survivors. Each episode following the first is uniquely tailored to the choices players made in previous installments.
"It's been a real thrill to watch Telltale's success with The Walking Dead," said creator of The Walking Dead franchise, Robert Kirkman. "They absolutely delivered on their promise to give fans an experience that's 100% authentic to the comic books. I can't wait for people to play the last episode of this season and I look forward to more stories of The Walking Dead from the Telltale team." Head over to the links below to learn more.
"No Time Left is the exclamation point on what has been an amazing ride of a season," added Dan Connors, Telltale CEO. "Gamers across multiple platforms have lived and died with Lee, Clem and the other survivors over the last seven months. Telltale's choice-based gameplay and tailored storytelling has engaged players in a way that hasn't been seen before in games, and we can't wait for people to see how their story ends."
The Walking Dead is a five-part game series set in the same universe as Robert Kirkman’s award-winning comic book series. Play as Lee Everett, a convicted criminal, who has been given a second chance at life in a world devastated by the undead. With corpses returning to life and survivors stopping at nothing to maintain their own safety, protecting an orphaned girl named Clementine may offer him redemption in a world gone to hell.
A continuing story of adventure horror spanning across 5 episodes:
Episode 1 – A New DayFeatures:
Episode 2 – Starved for Help
Episode 3 – Long Road Ahead
Episode 4 – Around Every Corner
Episode 5 – No Time Left
- Based on Robert Kirkman's Eisner-Award winning comic book series, The Walking Dead allows gamers to experience the true horror of the zombie apocalypse
- A tailored game experience – Live with the profound and lasting consequences of the decisions that you make in each episode. Your actions and choices will affect how your story plays out across the entire series.
- Experience events, meet people and visit locations that foreshadow the story of Deputy Sheriff Rick Grimes
- Meet Glenn before he heads to Atlanta, explore Hershel’s farm before Rick and his group of survivors arrive and before the barn becomes a notorious location in Walking Dead lore
- You'll be forced to make decisions that are not only difficult, but that will require you to make an almost immediate choice. There’s no time to ponder when the undead are pounding the door down!
- An Adventure Horror game of 5 monthly episodes. Features meaningful decision-making, exploration, problem solving and a constant fight for survival in a world overrun by the undead
- Artwork inspired by the original comic books
The Walking Dead
Buy The Walking Dead
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Tuesday, November 20, 2012
Monday, November 19, 2012
Friday, November 16, 2012
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.