King's Bounty: Warriors Of The North Available
6:00 AM | IMG News | 2 comments
King's Bounty: Warriors of the North is now available for purchase from Mac Game Store. The latest game in the fantasy strategy series follows the exploits of Olaf, who has dedicated his life to the fighting aganst the undead infesting the Northern Lands of Endoria.
King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North is the next chapter in the cult RPG/adventure saga. The new tale takes place in the familiar world of Endoria featured in the previous games, but begins in the Viking lands, which the celebrated hero Bill Gilbert never visited during his famous quest in King’s Bounty: The Legend.King's Bounty: Warriors of the North is available now for $29.99 (USD).
King's Bounty: Warriors Of The North (add to watch list)
The Mighty Olaf, son of the Konung of Northlings, has dedicated his life to battling the undead who have infested the northern lands of Endoria. He seeks to liberate the snowy wastes, dwarven dungeons, and the very heart of Endoria, the kingdom of Darion itself, from the dark grip of necromancy. On his quest towards immortal glory he will encounter cunning foes and new friends, hard battles and amazing adventures.
- The unique race of furious Vikings, as well as new neutral creatures
- New main hero - Olaf the Viking
- Valkyries! Five magnificent warrior maidens accompany Olaf, which he can call up during battle by expending his Rage points
- Improved skill tree and new unique talents
- New awards that grant special benefits
- Additional battle spells and a completely new magic school - Runic Magic
- Modified battle system based on the use of Runes
- Chant - a unique ability of the Skald class which can turn a likely defeat into an overwhelming victory
- The ability to forge new items
- Mac OS X 10.7
- 2 GHz Intel Mac
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB HD Space
- 256 MB VRAM
Buy King's Bounty: Warriors Of The North
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Monday, November 5, 2012
Friday, November 2, 2012
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.