The Good Life Coming To Macs November 2
6:00 AM | IMG News | 1 comment
The Good Life from Iceberg Interactive is coming to Mac Game Store on November 2. The free roaming simulation allows players to enter a 3D tropical environment to play a combination of gameplay styles including ship simulation, time management, and tycoon. The game features more than 50 harbors to expore, six different ship types, and realistic weather conditions.
The Good Life is a free roaming simulation set in a visually stunning 3D tropical environment. Play an intriguing combination of gameplay styles; part ship simulation, part time- management, part tycoon and 100% fun. a villa ashore, your own yacht, a stunning sunset, sandy beaches and see-through waters. live the life you always dreamed of on your way to becoming the area’s top dog.The game is available to pre-order now for $19.95 (USD). It will require Mac OS X 10.5 or later and an Intel Mac.
The Good Life
Like so many, Derek Hales is fed up and is dreaming about ditching the nine-to-five lifestyle. When he learns that his late uncle made him the sole heir of “Carpe Diem Boats”, a boat- ing company on the tropical com- plex of the Jo Jo islands, he doesn’t hesitate for a second. A new life awaits ! After a long voyage, he and his striking girlfriend Michelle Joyce finally arrive at their destination, enjoying the beautiful sunrise, with a Boating Company of their own. Compared to the dull office life, this new life looks much better. Finally but suddenly, life is good !
- With an array of luxury vessels at your disposal, take on various missions across ultra-realistic tropical waters, in order to make your fortune.
- Experience vast, beautiful tropical locations, with more than 50 harbours and dozens of diverse places to explore.
- Become an adept skipper and progress across 6 different ship types.
- Realistic weather conditions and 24hr day/night cycle.
- Seek treasures in the deep, rescue people from drowning, avoid pirate attacks and become rich and famous!
- Use your earnings to build your commercial empire - buy and sell properties in this tropical paradise – progress from sun beds, beach houses and bungalows, to restaurants, villas and even hotels.
- Play against 9 other NPC ‘Skippers’ who compete for business against you – become the best skipper, earn more money and become the ultimate tycoon of the JoJo Islands!
Buy The Good Life
Recent Mac Games News
Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Monday, October 22, 2012
Friday, October 19, 2012
Thursday, October 18, 2012
Search for other Mac games news stories or browse our Mac Games News Archive.